Pogosto zastavljena vprašanja
Frequently asked questions
When is the full paper submission and how do we submit the paper?
- The deadline is in July, the electronic submission forms will be open in May.
Who shall I contact in case of technical problems with formatting and
How do I register for the conference?
- You should provide registration data in the paper submission form.
Authors of all papers should pay one registration fee for each paper,
the conference sessions are free to attend for other visitors.
- The registration fee (95 EUR, including VAT) payment details will be
announced in September. Student competition papers will not be charged
for IEEE Slovenia Section students.
How much time is available for presentation?
- 15 minutes, including short discussion
What do I need for presentation?
- Each conference room will have a laptop and a projector.
On the laptops are installed Windows, MS Office and pdf reader, so you
should bring USB key or CD with your presentation in pdf or Office compatible
format. In case of special requirements bring your own laptop.
Where will my paper be published?
- The accepted papers are published and freely available online at:
A note on COVID-19 Coronavirus
The priority of ERK 2022 Conference Organizing Committee is safety of all conference participants.
According to the current situation, ERK 2022 is scheduled to be held as planned on September 19-20.
The papers that will be accepted by the review process will be published on the conference site.